Friday, September 19, 2008

Keeping My Eyes On Joy

"Be not grieved or depressed, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and stronghold" - Nehemiah 8:10

Today I learned a lesson from many friends of mine who always rally around me when I feel the joy slipping. Friends are angels who lift you up when your wings are broken. They remind me of the importance of keeping the faith and of the truths that sustain me. They help me to keep believing when I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all. You know who you are.

Here is an excerpt from an email I received from my friend Connie inn Marianna that says it all about keeping the faith:


Here is a little something that I read today

Faith believes it possesses before it sees.

Every promise of God exists in the unseen, invisible realm. The unseen is more real than the seen because it includes everything God has ever had in His heart to speak into existence.

We are asking the wrong question when we ask, When is God going to do it? He has already done it, provided, taken care of it.....whatever "it" is.
The right question is When am I going to believe I recieve?

Remember we are not sight-walking people but faith walking people. We don't have to see or feel or taste or touch or hear before we believe and receive.

Faith receives when it prays. We either rest in our faith, knowing we have received until it becomes visible, or we become frustrated and begin to struggle with our faith.

Walking by faith and not by sight requires the renewal of our minds, transformation of our thinking, and retraining our whole way of believing and receiving. And that is not our job. God has given us the Holy Spirit to do that work for us.

As we focus on the Fathers promises....His Word written in the Bible and in our hearts....the Holy Spirit builds and increases our faith. His work in us enables us to believe and receive. Just like we believed we received our salvation before we saw anything in us change, we believe we receive everything else in our life of faith.

Every promise of God, every provision for your life, every answer to every problem is in the invisible realm. You and I are not waiting for things to come to us...things are waiting to be taken hold of! Faith brings everything in to the visible realm...believing whatever you desire is already yours and taking it.

By the stripes of Jesus I was healed. I take my healing now!!

Do what Jesus said to do in Mark 11:24 Whatever things you desire or want or need, when you pray, believer you take and possess them and you shall have them.

Take hold of what God has promised....lay hold of the invisible......Take it today.


This was an article that I read just a bit ago and I thought wow that is right on time..................this is exactly where it is...........it is exactly what God told me.....I had asked Him when He was going to fix me and He asked me When are you going to believe me.............I have already done it. You just need to believe me and trust my Word.

Love you, Connie

Each of you lift mne up in so many different ways.........girlfriends are forever! Thank you thank you thank you all of you.

Blessings,

Rene

No comments: