Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Johnny Made Front Page News!

This morning we opened The Florida Times Union local newspaper in Jacksonville, Florida and on the bottom right corner they featured a promotion for Johnny's Journey To Victory blog that appears on the Jacksonville.com website. Woo hoo! My darlin was right there on the FRONT PAGE with Barack Obama on Inaugural Day bringing the same message - HOPE IS ON THE WAY!

I was so excited to have Johnny honored in this way. I consider it another victory for God. I know it can only be God that opened the doors for us to reach so many more people with the good news that JESUS IS LORD and GOD RULES!

Never forget:

"And this is the victory that has overcome the world - OUR FAITH" - 1 John 5:4

1 comment:

Connie said...

sweet!! God is so good. I love you both